Unrestricted UseCC BY
Introduction to Sociology 2e adheres to the scope and sequence of a typical, one-semester introductory sociology course. It offers comprehensive coverage of core concepts, foundational scholars, and emerging theories. The textbook presents section reviews with rich questions, discussions that help students apply their knowledge, and features that draw learners into the discipline in meaningful ways. The second edition has been updated significantly to reflect the latest research and current, relevant examples.
Changes made in Introduction to Sociology 2e are described in the preface to help instructors transition to the second edition. The first edition of Introduction to Sociology by OpenStax is available in web view here.
- Material Type:
- Eric Strayer - Hartnell College
- Faye Jones - Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
- Gail Scaramuzzo - Lackawanna College
- Heather Griffiths - Fayetteville State University
- Jeff Bry - Minnesota State Community and Technical College at Moorhead
- Nathan Keirns - Zane State College
- Sally Vyain - Ivy Tech Community College
- Susan Cody-Rydzewski - Georgia Perimeter College
- Tommy Sadler - Union University
- Date Added: